Auckland International Airport
Fletcher Construction engaged Zone Direct to design, manufacture, supply, and install stainless steel profiles of the Western Toilet Area at the Auckland International Terminal. Zone Direct had to meet strict quality control and construction deadlines.
- Design, manufacture, supply, and install stainless steel profiles to cover door frames, skirting boards, columns, and other architectural decoration features required by airport Consultants.
- Plan the scope of work around tight time schedules required by FCC and the Auckland International Airport.
- Facilitate the expertise of senior tradesman to design, manufacture, and install stainless steel profiles onsite.
- Accurately take site measuring for interior building features.
- Generate drawings for each individual piece of stainless steel.
- Install each individual stainless steel piece and join together neatly.
An excellent outcome was achieved with positive feedback from client, principle contractor and architect;
FCC was pleased to hear the positive feedback from our Consultant Architects Jasmax/Glenser as well AIAL and we look forward to working again with Zone Direct in the future stages of our project.
Fletcher Construction Company would like to thank Zone Direct for the outstanding workmanship and high quality of products/services provided to FCC during the completion of the Western Toilet Area at the Auckland International Terminal.
Fletcher Construction Company